Linda Moggio
Linda Moggio asked:

Trite, boilerplate, predictable with the obligatory exposition making sure that the reader knows that the heroine has a great libido. I couldn't have done better, but then, I'm not a writer. If Pottinger had made the heroine darker, less transparent and vapid, it could have worked better, but making her a wanna be mother, with a wonderful husband, torpedoed the whole story. Kind of like reading Sydney Sheldon?

To answer questions about The Last Nazi, please sign up.
Kaye Kelly Depends on your taste, Linda. Me? I lovedthe book, and yes, I loved Sidney Sheldon's books too. Guess people's diversity in taste for all things is what makes life so interesting.
Asteropê Why not post this in a review? The Q&A section isn't really for reviews, commentary, complaining or opinions. Just saying.
Image for The Last Nazi