idcboobs
idcboobs asked:

Really looking forward to this book as the broken empire trilogy is one of my favourite series. To anyone that's read some of the novel, is the protagonist similar to Jorg? I loved jorg as a character (moreso the older jorg than the young, edgy jorg). I really loved the whole 'don't give a fuck' attitude, felt really fresh, plus you know; being good with a sword helped out.

To answer questions about The Liar's Key, please sign up.
Travis Centers I think many people may worry about how someone might top Jorg as a protagonist. Worry Not.
Sara Jorg and Jalan couldn't be more different. I believe, if you liked the Broken Empire, that you'll like this series. They are set in the same world, but have very, very different ambitions. Their character development is different also.
Marc Jones Jalans a pretty different dude to Jorg.
Jalans a coward, self centered playboy who is incapable of thinking of the world beyond his own comforts.
Hes handy with a sword as a last resort after running the hell away from problems fails, in fact Jalans primary survival skill seems to be running.
But the story is about his growth or lack there of.

Image for The Liar's Key
by Mark Lawrence (Goodreads Author)