Johnny M
Johnny M asked:

I think this well be the best book yet I hope the title is something cool like perhaps "The final stand" that would be awesome anybody agree? THIS IS THE GREATEST THING EVER but sadly it has been confirmed that seven is the last book :C:C:C

To answer questions about United as One, please sign up.
Katie All of the other books have a number in the title (I am Number Four, The Power of Six, The Rise of Nine, The Revenge of Seven...) so it makes sense that this one would have a number in it too.

Sam does kick ass and deserves more credit, I love him :)
Weston I think the name of the final book should be something cool, like The Final Battle Or Rebirth of Lorien. Since thats basically whats gonna happen its the final battle, the Garde will probably win so those two names make sense so but every book so far have a number in it so who knows?
Bodey Bigham I think it should be called The Rebirth of Pittacus or something like that
Lenny It is speculated the title might be The fall of Ra. But to my opinion that would just be hella dumb. And I agree, we need a title tributing to sam. He is basically a honorary Garde (even before he had legacies).
We need a title like:
The power of Sam
Sam kicks ass
....
Idk

:P
Alex Carabetta Well... nobody really knows until the book is written! And here's is my title-
THE POWER OF SAM
LOL
Image for United as One