Samantha Wyatt

Is this appropriate for a 10 year old? I happened to find this on my daughters iPad …should I be concerned????????

To answer questions about Crush, please sign up.
Ivy A. What's more concerning is that you're going through your daughter's stuff.
Madison Hey, I know this question has already been answered, but I just wanted to commend you as a parent. As someone who read things I most definitely shouldn't have between the ages of 10-15, I just want to say that I respect the fact that you were trying to protect your daughter. Anyways, have a blessed day!
Samantha Wyatt Thank you all for answering. She and I talked about it and decided she could finish them when she is a little older…she is in fourth grade and I think this is a little more for a tween...
Sonali Yadav Children shouldn't be having iPads, not if they don't know how best to use it.. Age 10 is sooo young to be thinking about boys. It messes you up.
Jade Luff i read it when i was ten and im now thirteen, its a great book to talk about and theres nothing thats really mature
jayda Martinez you should not be that concerned your daughter might find this cut this for the double digit ages mostly for 11 or 12 but she is no that far she is in 5th grade she probably read holes so no i dont think you should be concerned
Angela Bee Bee You know, I think it might be okay for a mature/smart 10-year old. I can't remember how detailed the kissing is, but the story is sort of young adult and sweet. Try searching for the word "kiss" and read the scenes that might bother you and decide if it's appropriate for her. The other issue you might have is that she is underage (17) and he is older.
Image for Crush
by Lacey Weatherford (Goodreads Author)