Octothorpe Reader Leora K

Do I need to read Tessa Leoni #1 and #2 to read this one?

To answer questions about Crash & Burn, please sign up.
Elizabeth "Eli" Olmedo No, this novel easily stands alone. I had read #2 but not #1 and had no trouble following. Even if I hadn't read #2, it wouldn't have been an issue.
Rach I have read all 3, and the answer is no. This book easily stands alone.
Paul Phillips No. Tessa Leoni is only a secondary character, and not very important to the plot (it really could have been anyone). Gardner's inclusion of characters from other books is largely unnecessary.
Samantha Kilford Nope. I had not read this first two prior to this novel and had no trouble understanding what was going on. I will have to go back and read #1 and #2 as #3 was exceptional.
Evelyn I have not read either 1 or 2, and am in now way lost reading this one. Enjoying the heck out of it!
Caithe Nope. This was my first read from the author and I really liked this book.
Image for Crash & Burn
by Lisa Gardner (Goodreads Author)