Sonny
Sonny asked:

Question to those who have already read it! Can it be good to a middle school student? How about the book's violence or sexuality level? I will be very appreciated if you give any advice.

Ms Lee Yes. I thought it would be good especially for males.
Shauna Lambert I think it would be good for upper middle school (7&8). Might be a little too slow paced for some middle schoolers but I think a lot would enjoy the story of overcoming adversity. There is basically no sexuality besides the fact that the main character has a girlfriend (later became his wife) but no details are given. Violence is limited to a description of one minor altercation between two teams before the Olympics and a few paragraphs in a few spots in the book describing atrocities the Nazis committed.
Image for The Boys in the Boat
by Daniel James Brown (Goodreads Author)