Daryl McKenzie

I can't believe it some one is telling it like it is. This one is going on my list for sure. You may only have two people that realize this is big but that will change.#theboysofdozier. Is this his first novel?

To answer questions about They That Fall, please sign up.
Jerry Zak Thank you for your interest. “They That Fall” is my sixth adventure/sci-fi e-book. My first was “Obsidian Obsession.” It led to two other e-books, “Fragile Witness” and “Ghost of a Chance” that used the same characters entangled in a life threatening trek involving several continents. The three books are in fact a loose trilogy.
My seventh e-book novel is scheduled to be available this April. It is called “The Tailored.” If you think this story can’t happen, guess again.
Image for They That Fall
by Jerry Zak (Goodreads Author)