Carleen
Carleen asked:

About 20 years ago I read a crime novel in which a homeless man's body was found in a garage next to a freezer full of food. The house was in an upmarket area of London by the river. The man had a guilty secret and had burned his hands deliberately. I thought the book was written by Minette Walters, but I can't find it now. Does anyone recognise this storyline?

John The Ice House? It seems my answer is too short. I will lengthen it. Since the question was, does anyone recognized the storyline and I answered, I am not sure what else should be required. Should I submit a CV? I have not read a Minette Waters novel in a long time and I cannot figure out why. I read every book she published from The Sculptress through The Devil's Feather and thoroughly enjoyed each one. Perhaps, now the answer is long enough to suit the powers that be.
Image for Novels by Minette Walters