Tara
Tara asked:

Did Cremer have a dedline or something for the last 2 books? That she had to make up a whole different story, cut out people, & everything? Did she have to rush to write these last 2 ? 'Cause I am so upset! Loved the 1st book, so what happened?

To answer questions about Bloodrose, please sign up.
Marieke Elzer and the end of book 3 was kinda dull.
Nicole Laureen Thevening I know right!! I don't understand what's going on! I'm still reading the book and honestly I think it could have turned out to be a whole lot better than it is so far. Calla's decisions so far have been off of selfish want. She left everyone behind to be with Shay... Okay I get that totally Romeo & Juliet material, but then in doing that she doesn't think about anyone else's safety. Not her now dead mother's, not her now shattered father, not her broken inside brother. Calla is a warrior and in doing this it just shows just how weak she is along side with the fact she lets other people decide the fate of her pack! Like NO! It's YOUR pack YOU deal with the problems concerning their safety.
Image for Bloodrose
by Andrea Cremer (Goodreads Author)