cmtan cmtan
cmtan cmtan asked:

I have a question (obviously) Can anyone tell me what happened in the first and second book in the trilogy? I did read them and all, but it was a while ago. Tell me what happened or tell me if I should just re-read them again before this comes out. I am familiar with the plots and stuff but I ONLY need the little bits and pieces that happened though it all. Thanks.

To answer questions about Library of Souls, please sign up.
Gina I can help fill you in on important bits, but I'm afraid that I'd accidentally leave out key bits without realizing it. I would strongly recommend rereading the first two books, just so you can have a clear idea of everything that's going on in Library of Souls. I just finished reading it, and much of it connects to minute details of the first two. However, if you don't have time or don't want to go back and read Miss Peregrine and Hollow City, I would be more than happy to help if you still want it!!
Image for Library of Souls