Nevaeh
Nevaeh asked:

Why isn't it free? What if you can't afford it, or you just strait up don't have the money? You people dissapoint me. But, keep doing what you have to do. I'm not you. your not me. But I think you would have more customers if your books were free. I over exsagerate a lot.

To answer questions about Turned, please sign up.
Georgia Barker It's not free because the authors have to make a living out of people who buy their books?
Nichole There is a app that I absolutely love called OverDrive. All you have to have is your library card and know your pin to it and then you can rent for 21 days and renew all the books they have FREE! I highly recommend it!
Courtney If you're after free books, might I suggest you visit your local library? That being said, both iBooks and Amazon Kindle stores have this available to download at no cost.
Gem You're not really missing anything, I promise.
Nandita Dhanda This book is available for free. Infact all of Morgan Rice's first books in every series are available for free.

As for those who cannot afford it or who don't have the money, Morgan happily sends copies of her books in epub, pdf or even as audio books at no cost at all. I can vouch on that because there were times I personally couldn't purchase the book and I read her offer of receiving her books for free on her facebook page. All I had to do was send her an email and she sent me all the books I requested for. It was quite generous of her.
Teshai ummm, they have to eat to.
Fromeggtodragon It's available for free on iBooks !
Image for Turned
by Morgan Rice (Goodreads Author)