Rose
Rose asked:

What are the best Sarah Dessen books?

To answer questions about This Lullaby, please sign up.
Patience In my opinion, This Lullaby, Just Listen, Along for the Ride, and Dreamland are her best. Just Listen and Dreamland deal with realistic issues and don't end as clear-cut, happy-go-lucky as a lot of books this generation. This Lullaby and Along for the Ride are just entertaining.
Beauty Just Listen, This Lullaby, Someone like you, and Dreamland are my faves=)
...SO FAR😉
Sarah Just Listen, Saint Anything, Lock & Key are three of my favorites.
Paige Just Listen. This book resonated with me when I first read it when I was 13, and still does now at 24. Every aspect is relevant and beautifully portrayed. I read her other books to find that feeling again. I have yet to find one that gives me the same feeling. It is borderline perfect to me.
Nici Scialabba Personally I think This Lullaby, Just Listen, and Along for the Ride are her best books.
Image for This Lullaby
by Sarah Dessen (Goodreads Author)