K
K asked:

1) what does the conversation about the book the little black fish reveal about jenab, shireen payan, nelly, and roya? 2) why is roya's family so concerned about whether or not she read the little black fish, and speak of the works of the poet, Behrangi? 3) what political issues are hinted at in the conversation between pedal and Mir. Sa'ad that roya overhears?

To answer questions about Sky of Red Poppies, please sign up.
Jen It sounds like you are looking for a literary analysis. I didn't read the book in that way, so I'm not comfortable answering those questions. But if you go to www.shmoop.com, that may help you. If not, try Google. If those things don't help, I can probably help you additionally, but I am on vacation right now and will not be able to help you until I return home after February 27th. Good luck!
Image for Sky of Red Poppies
by Zohreh Ghahremani (Goodreads Author)