I really want to read this, because I am anorexic. Could I relate, is it a good book?

To answer questions about Beautiful Me, please sign up.
Natasha Jennings This book is dedicated to all those that have struggled with food, weight and body image. In hope ... that those that have struggled, will find their beautiful me.
But in saying that ... different books mean different things to different people. And ... at different times in ones life.
So ... if anorexia, like life itself is a journey, depending on where you are on that journey will depend on if you with anorexia can relate. Anorexia is such a complex mental illness and is a unique experience to all those that have or had it. This is Talia's unique experience ... I hope you can relate.

Natasha Jennings
Image for Beautiful Me
by Natasha Jennings (Goodreads Author)