Nakita Allen
Nakita Allen asked:

What has everyone thought of this book that has read it? Was it informative

Wiktoria Wysocka Didn't like it personally, I was bored really fast. Although it has a nice, fluid, light style of writing, there was something missing...
3/6 stars
Hollow Star
Beverley I used it more as an instructional book. How to get things started and then run in my own direction. Great ideas to get you started. Never saw it as a story as much as instructional and light reading.
Amanda Robinson I tried, but I got bored and couldn't finish it. There's nothing in this book that isn't easily read in a women's magazine article. Not a fan.
Bibliovoracious It is informative (during her year of exploration she reads far more books about happiness than I ever could and discusses her findings) and it's a good stepping off point for examining what you might want to integrate into your life for more satisfaction, even if you disagree with her choices.
Orinoco Womble (tidy bag and all) Check out some of the reviews up there under the title. You'll get a good idea of how people felt about it. That's what GR is here for.
Anne i liked it a lot. its definitely informative and automatically makes you examine your life. its easy to read. true, everyone has heard about those tips and some point or another, but its the way the author combines it which really spoke to me. its like youre reading a book about her journey, but at the same time i got so much out of it for myself. but since its not a classical self-help book with do this or that, i personally didnt get bored.
Image for The Happiness Project
by Gretchen Rubin (Goodreads Author)