Isa Rose
Isa Rose asked:

To answer questions about Eyrie, please sign up.
Chris Walker
Angie Bucu I thought he fell over on the road chasing Clappy. Surely he'd be dead if he fell 10 floors? But the closing words indicate that he understood what the people around him were asking.
Dani After he woke up on the ground I realized he'd gone down.
Angela Mcrae I thought he was stabbed, ran down stairs and collapsed on the street... possibly in the form Kai had drawn....
Emma I'm starting t wonder if I should spend any more time onthis novel ( page 56) so far, I find it choppy and wandering off topic and really get annoyed with the lack of speechmarks. And the comments about the ending here, don't inspire confidence in a satisfying conclusion. Whatever makes this such a big hit? My local library has 4 copies in its shelf!
Nadege no, i didn't. i too thought he was chasing clappy and fell on the street...
Image for Eyrie