Theresa
Theresa asked:

I read this book in a day and oh my gosh. I just I can't. Anyone mind recommending books similar to this? I just love everything and the ending was cute.

To answer questions about On the Fence, please sign up.
India Anker Read The Fill In Boyfriend also by Kasie West
Nicole I loved it too! Such a cute summer romance novel; I read it in a day as well!

Some recs for you, if you're still interested:

Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Anything by Sarah Dessen (my faves are This Lullaby and The Truth About Forever)

Happy reading!
Michelle anna and the french kiss
Jennifer To All the Boys I've Loved Before was very similar
Bella Leighton read since youve been gone by morgan
Sierra Olivia Marie You need to read The Distance Between Us, also by Kasie West and just a good. Along for the Ride, Just Listen, This Lullaby all by Sarah Dessen are also just as awesome and adorable.
Happy Reading
-Sierra
Molly I 100% agree! I sort of want to be Charlie and have her love story.
Natalie I read it in a day too and I loved it!!!!!!! It was one of the cutest things EVER. Anything by Katie West is super cute and clean.
Emily Tran Read P.S I Like You, The Fill-In Boyfriend, or The Distance Between Us also by Kasie West
Other books:
*Love? Maybe
*Since You've Been Gone
Lilly Ward Maybe you like Catching Jordan by Miranda Keneally or this one (https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...), I remember I laughed a LOT. I cannot deny it, I love big male families :P
Kimmy Lola I'm desperately in love with this romance too!!!
I'd recommend you to read "My life next door" by Huntley Fitzpatrick and "Missing Variables" by Llarjme... the latter is still little known, but it's soOO sweet! I read it over and over again, because it was exactly what I needed: a story I want to live (´▽`ʃƪ)♡

Hope you ℒℴѵℯ❤ them as much as I did.

Happy reading!
Akma Hayati I love this so much too!
I'm making a list of books just like this ♥_♥
try Better Off Friends by Elizabeth Eulberg,
Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally,
Love Story by Jennifer Echols

enjoy :D
Victoria I did the same and I agree wholeheartedly.
Lizzie The girl in the sunflower dress by Katie Montinaro it’s one of the best books I’ve ever read. I highly recommend it.
Jasmine try P.S. I like you by Kasie West. it was really good too
Katelyn If you haven't read anything else by Kasie West, check all her books out! Each and every one of her books are amazing and adorable!
Brittnee Warren does anyone know how to read the books i am kinda new at this
Haylie Broad i really like lucky in love
Rose Read the life of the walter boys, so good!!
Afton Larkin By your side by Cassie West came out this year. Read it in a day and totally loved it<3
Brianna Birmingham Read Everything Everything by Nicola yoon. I fell in LOVE with the book.
Lacey Estrada The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
Image for On the Fence
by Kasie West (Goodreads Author)