Audrey Cleveland

Did you obtain permission from the Christian Science Publishing Society to revise Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures by Mary Baker Eddy? I have never heard of anyone rewriting someone else's book. This is a friendly question. I don't mean to be offensive.

Cheryl Petersen I was inspired to revised Science and Health and wasn't surprised to find out that it is unnecessary to ask permission. Mary Baker Eddy's book, Science and Health, is in public domain. Mrs. Eddy revised her book until her death in 1910, hundreds of times and she wrote on page 360, that revisions are "requisite."
The intent of my work shows that Christian Science is not limited to the inadequate human language. Science and Health is revised, not because of anything unfriendly, but because the ideas in the book are beneficial and helpful, so I understand your question and thanks for asking.
Image for 21st Century Science And Health With Key To The Scriptures, First edition
by Cheryl Petersen (Goodreads Author)