Gulena Hogg
Gulena Hogg asked:

Can I get this for free?

To answer questions about The Bait of Satan, please sign up.
Fred Well, if you've read my review I actually recommend that people DON'T read this book - it's badly flawed and very dangerous.

However, if you're really intent on exposing yourself to Mr. Bevere's false teaching, I suppose that you could contact him directly and explain your situation to him. Here's his website: http://messengerinternational.org/joh...

I'm offering this solution because I always recommend that people get both sides of the story and investigate things for them self rather than just taking my word - or anyone else's word - for it on any given subject.
Barbara Sowell I want to know more about this book and read it.May I get for free don't have the money.
Image for The Bait of Satan