Kristen
Kristen asked:

I'm having a hard time getting past Dani's annoying speech. Does it get any better?

To answer questions about Iced, please sign up.
Melymori I feel you... I seriously doubt I'll be reading this book. I found Dani the most annoying part of this whole story and wished Mac, Barrons, V'lane or anyone had killed her in the last book, so we wouldn't be subjected to more "feck", "dude", "man" or "Mega" ...
Jenn I dreaded reading "Iced" because I didn't like Dani, but I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked this book. It was a lot better than I thought it would be.
Amal I just reviewed this book. I actively cheered for Dani to die on every single page. Like I actively wanted her to die painfully. She is an awful character and really ruins the books.
Christine Duirs Also not a fan of Dani's speech... yes, that is how I imagined her, but I struggled so hard to read this, and ended up skim reading most of it... hopefully burned can fill my Mac & Barrons cravings
Chichiohh lol she's 14. I'm sure none of us were pleasant, coherent, or not-so-big on slang at 14.
Brenda I don't know if it gets "better" but it definitely grew one me and I love it now.
It's also easier to read and a bit less exaggerated than in the previous books.
Michele I'm about to crack this book. I'm not big on Dani at all, but I need more Mac (read: I need more Barrons). Mac & Barrons are in Burned, and I know that I need to read Iced to get to Burned without confusion. I've also got the first two Highlander series books on hand while waiting for Burned to become available at the library...not sure if I should take a break and start it, or stick with the Fever.
Cheza I couldnt stand Dani's speech either. Makes me hesitant to read this book.
Image for Iced
by Karen Marie Moning (Goodreads Author)