Kate Johnson
Kate Johnson asked:

The edition I am currently reading online was published in 1965 and is an abridged edition. It's only 365 pages long, so I'm wondering, is it worth my while to actually get a hold of a copy of the unabridged version? Thank you!

To answer questions about Juliette, please sign up.
Kateryna Krivovyaz It depends on your purpose. If you just want to read through it briefly or to have complete experience. I personally recommend you to read a complete version of this indisputable classic.
Kate Johnson Thank you all so very much for your thoughtful answers. I've chosen to stop reading this version and wait until I get the full edition. You've all made great points, and I shall take them to heart!
Thank you again,
k8 Johnson

Ps: I'm reading it for the experience, and not for some kind of test. Purely for illumination.
Thank you again,
k8 Johnson

Ross Mcelwain Certainly. I can't really imagine how you could get the full effect of this book from an abridged version. The sheer length is a major factor in its success - reading it is at once wearying and stimulating (not necessarily in the ways you might think), which puts you into a kind of delirium.
Image for Juliette