Carmen Sowers
Carmen Sowers asked:

I am looking at reading this book of a book called the sweetest dark. I am 11 years old which to you thing would be the better book to read?

To answer questions about Witchlanders, please sign up.
Luthien If you haven't already decided, and having read both, I would definitely say Witchlanders. It's more suited to younger readers and reads almost like a fairy tale. That's not to say it's "dumbed down," but if you're eleven, it's the one to choose!
Christina i searched up the other book and although I haven't read neither I am more attracted to the witchlanders. They both look very interesting but I am a more fantasy person , if you prefer romance over fantasy go for the sweetest dark but if you enjoy fantasy go for witchlanders. If I were you i'd read both of them.
Image for Witchlanders
by Lena Coakley (Goodreads Author)