Blue Davere
Blue Davere asked:

I have read the latest , new version of Jodie and the library card...where the author has not had the constraints of others editing and changing things..in the new version printed may 2014, its flows beautifully. so if I see that version on here its a 5 star review it shall get.anyone else read that one?

To answer questions about Jodie and the Library Card, please sign up.
Lamont (Days of French 'n' Swedish) If you happen to see this Julie Hodgson, can you please answer for me: what about the 2017 edition with the cartoon kind of sketch cover of the 3 kids in the library? I have that edition in Swedish and I'm trying to read it to my son but neither of us are native Swedish speakers, so I thought for his sake, we should read it first in English and then in Swedish. But more out of interest, I'm wondering if you think the 2017 edition is better, not as good or about the same as the 2014 one that you recommend? (Or is the edit exactly the same and it just has a different cover?)
Thanks, Lamont.
Julie Hodgson this is very true...the copy that was bought out may 2014 is by far the best and better read, according to those who have read it..I love the freedom of doing my own thing... so the brown cover with the titanic and book son it is the one I would recommend to read... the other I do not even think it is available any more.
Image for Jodie and the Library Card
by Julie Hodgson (Goodreads Author)