Mostafa Mahdavi

is it interesting ?

To answer questions about Set: A Love Story, please sign up.
Karen Dodson Hello Mostafa,

I am so very sorry that it took me this long to answer your question! I am new to Goodreads and was not aware of this Q&A feature. I just saw your question this very second.

I do think the story is interesting! For one thing, it is set in Patagonia, a beautiful region in South America that spans Argentina and Chile, and includes descriptions of the region itself, its flora and fauna and the beautiful, friendly people who live there. There is also some description of Buenos Aires in Argentina, including a tango dinner club. The story is loosely based on my own experiences since I travel to that region at least once a year. San Martin de los Andes, the setting where Kate and Nico first meet, is a beautiful resort town in Patagonia. And Nico, the main character's love interest, is modeled after a real person who is extra nice and very handsome! He gave me permission to use his likeness in the book. In fact, right now he is enjoying some celebrity in San Martin de los Andes, which is his home, but he's uncomfortable with it since he's a bit shy. I will write more about him in my blog.

If you decide to read the book (and I hope you will!), please let me know what you think. I am always trying to improve my story telling and writing ability!

All best wishes,

Karen Dodson
Image for Set
Set
by Karen Dodson (Goodreads Author)