Calais
Calais asked:

I am 13 and I have read the first three books many times and I am even using them for assignments at school, I cannot wait till the next one!!!!!, come September I will definitely be reading and keep on reading it, did I mention I will definitely be reading this book not matter how inappropriate my mum and dad thinks it is?

To answer questions about A Mad Zombie Party, please sign up.
Hannah I am the same and i have read the series over 10 times in one month! I love them. My friends get onto me for reading it so much. lol My mum wants to read them but i wont let her! :)
Kenzie SAME I wrote a book report on Through The Zombie Glass but then sadly my English teacher canceled the book report but this is a series that is forever in my heart.
Portia im your age to and i love them i dont think there inappropriate only if you are mature!!
Gwen Same!! I'm 10 but I read at an 11th grade level I love these series!! They are my fave
Alexandria Carlington SAME I'm just dying to get the fourth book...
ANTI ANGLE im 12 and I have used all the books so far in school projects I cant wait for the 4th!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image for A Mad Zombie Party
by Gena Showalter (Goodreads Author)