Carolina Nazario

There seems to be many mixed reviews for this book, so I wanted to ask personally, please give me a pros and cons list of good elements in this story and some negative things, also?

To answer questions about Enclave, please sign up.
Cathryn I'm late to the party, but biggest con? The female lead is in a love triangle with a great guy (Fade) and a rapist who kidnapped her, tried to rape her, and also repeatedly raped a young girl. Deuce tells the girl (Tegan, the MC of book 4) that the rapes were obviously her fault since if she didn't want them to happen, she would've killed herself first, and then tells Tegan she has a choice between traveling with Deuce, Fade, and Tegan's rapist, or getting eaten by zombies. Tegan is like, 12 or 13 and this guy is almost 18. He kidnapped and raped her. And he tried to rape Deuce. And he's Deuce's potential love interest. So take that how you want.
Pauline Pros: a strong female lead, an aptly described alternative world, some interesting ideas.
Cons: not very many questions are answered (but it is a trilogy, so many in later volumes), sometimes the author doesn't get very descriptive, the characters' relationships to each other are difficult to understand.
Hannah Cons: There are some uncomfortable moments in this book.

Pros: Great fun to read. A very entertaining story.

Best wishes! :)
Mia_reads Happy summer ☀️! Is the book bloody? I don't like violent books. For what age is it apropiate?
Jay Smith Made me loose interest
Tori Peacock Pros : good concept. Very fast paced. Romance on the back burner. Very kick pass woman lead.

Cons: weird jumps in logic, don't get much description, feels very choppy

Like honestly if I had to compare this to something I would probably say Mad Max with more talking.
Image for Enclave
by Ann Aguirre (Goodreads Author)