Lyndsay
Lyndsay asked:

Is anyone else having a hard time getting through this? I love Barbara Delinsky and am known to devour her books in one sitting. I have picked this book up and dragged myself through it only to find 5 more books before trying to pick it up again.

To answer questions about Sweet Salt Air, please sign up.
Emily I had a hard time with this book also....it was a good story, but it did not hold my attention. I started it....picked up another book and finished it....then picked up Sweet Salt Air again, read a few more chapters, then put it down again for another book. Sorry, it just didn't hold my attention.
Sandra Too predictable.
Sharon A. I am having the same problem right now, and trying to decide if I care enough to keep reading. Charlotte and Nicole are just not grabbing me.
Sandra Bouton I enjoyed this book because I learned so much about MS.
Also have lived in New England and just love it
Katie I didn’t have a hard time getting through it. The ending wasn’t what you though it would be. I hope Barbara Delinskys’ other books aren’t as bad as this one was. I do wish she put couple recipes in the back.
Charlotte I loved it right from the start.
Carrie Ann Luikens I liked most of the book, but it did take me awhile to get through it because although I was interested in Nicole and Charlotte's friendship, and I wanted to know what was going to happen once they found out about each other's secrets, I did not care for the lack of love scenes... very few love scenes in this book. A couple of brief, rough sex scenes which I don't find romantic whatsoever! Why Charlotte was attracted to that in Leo, I couldn't understand but some women like a guy who is a bit rough around the edges, I guess.
Christine Sutphin I found since I don't like seafood that I was totally uninterested in all the details about food and herbs. I also found the story way too predictable. Not up to Delinsky's usual standards.
Nicki I've done exactly the same and I haven't gone back to it.
Carolyn Hannah Did not finish. Could not force myself.
Shannon I was intrigued by all the references to herbs. It made me want to cook!
Image for Sweet Salt Air
by Barbara Delinsky (Goodreads Author)