Jessica Medina

I just finished the Divergent series. I need something else! I've read The Hunger Games and 50 Shades of Grey. What series do you recommend? I prefer romance!

To answer questions about Allegiant, please sign up.
sally the Twighlight saga series
America The Uglies or The Giver by Lois Lowry.
Carolise The Lunar Chronicles, Matched, or What's Left of Me.
aj Definitely the Lunar Chronicles
Jay Percy Jackson FTW
Callmeadi The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey, for one. The Children of Blood and Bone (Legacy of Orisha series) by Tomi Adeyemi is also really good
Sophie Gilbert The twilight saga
Isabelle Partials. Sci-fi is a good thing to go to after reading dystopian. Mortal Instruments is good, too. Twilight, if you’re into love triangles. Red Queen, Variant (from a male perspective), Renegades, The Hate U Give (If you’re into the heavy stuff), Paper Butterflies, Six of Crows, Roseblood, Little Blue Lies, or the Maze Runner trilogy, to name a few.
AvidReader THE BEST ROMANCE NOVEL IS "TO ALL THE BOYS I HAVE LOVED BEFORE". a must read!
Maya Kar If you want a dystopian novel, I highly recommend Ready Player One. It has a touch of romance, but that is just an element to the book, not really a focus. If you want a romance focus, The Fault In Our Stars is one of my favorite novels. A very heartwarming love story, but no dystopian element. Both great choices though!
Nicolette Bambalan The Selection Series
dabbing Hannah Selection Series
Or for fantasy maybe something by Kate Saunders
Jaydin The Hunger Games is very similar!
Oh Yeah Mr Krabs Definitely the MORTAL INSTRUMENTS and TWILIGHT
Addison Dixon Mark of the Lion, Matched, The Geography of You and Me, Gone With the Wind, Cinder, and This Is What Happy Looks Like. :)
Janet Rogan The first book is called "One for the money". I am reading it now. Very funny.
Danielle The Mortal Instruments
Catnip :3 Twilight twilight twilight twilight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BEST romance series EVER!
Image for Allegiant
by Veronica Roth (Goodreads Author)