Amanda
Amanda asked:

Who else thinks this book should be made into a movie?

To answer questions about What's Left of Me, please sign up.
Catherine It could be possibly one awesome movie, but I would be cautious watching it because I love this book so much I wouldn't want to ruin it for myself..lol
Nicole Donald It would make a great move, but they would have to figure out how to show Addie and Eva "talking" Maybe color coded words at the bottom of the screen?
Amy If they could get it right, it would be good. Still, usually the book is always better than the movie - just look at Percy Jackson!
Libby There's too great a danger for them to hire really bad actors. And with this book, that wouldn't go over well.
Elise Montgomery Yes! I think it would be a great movie!
Anna Have you seen the Host? Even though I liked it, the way Wanda and Melanie talk is so odd... I am not sure whether they would be able to show Adidas and Evas talking in a good way or if it would be weird as well.
otakugirl12 Me! I think it would be a amazing movie!
Faith ☾⟡Eater of Cookies, Reaper of Souls⟡☽ Welllll . . . I don't think it should. It's too much of an abstract concept to show on screen.
Image for What's Left of Me
by Kat Zhang (Goodreads Author)