Alice Grace
Alice Grace asked:

what is the best age to read this book? Would it be appropriate for juniors or seniors in high school?

To answer questions about The Body, please sign up.
Angelica I'm 14 and I just read it, it really depends on the maturity of the person. Lots of swears, but really not too graphic.
Arthur They just have to know not to cuss & smoke like the kids in the book
Sharon There was one section in the book where you read a short story written by the main character as an adult. In it, sexually graphic situations were described. In addition, the book contains a lot of "f" words and "f your mother (in this particular way)" type of talk. I wish there was less of that, because I think it would be a great book for middle or early high school students. With that said, I think a Junior or Senior in high school would be fine.
Ptdm I think I read it when I was 17.
Eman Paelmo I think this is the first time I watched a movie and got out to find the book. Both are very good. And yes I read this when I was in high school, so it's good reading.
Rachel Ward Yes, it's a very good bildungsroman.
Image for The Body