Betty Grantling

Help I just started how do I star reading this book???

To answer questions about Where the Sidewalk Ends, please sign up.
bookSmith Read it aloud. His books are best aloud.
Aevan Kreider You sit in a chair and read
Annie Relax in his funny jokes. Read it aloud, loud and proud. Also, if you don't know which poem to start with, just start from the beginning and follow through the pages.
Julia Sousa Ninno How do read on the app?
Cameron click how many stairs. do not go 1 by 1. if it is a 5 click the 5th star.
Arthur Yes-definitely should be read aloud.
X Good question..........No idea
Kenadee order it on Amazon or otrher book apps
Florin Goodreads is a site which stores titles, let's users review and rate books, but the books are not here.
To buy and read the books, one has to pass by a bookshop (either online -- there are links on Goodreads -- or physical, by choice).
Lisa R Smith Start with “Invitation”, read out loud, when you get to “Hector-the-Collector” read it twice cause it’s my favorite. Keep reading until “Sarah Cynthia Sylvia Stout” then have some tea and finish at your leisure. I have kept this book in my bedside table for nearly 40 years. I love it.
Brian Tavarez You have to search for the book in the Amazon bookstore, purchase it, and read it. Goodreads provides an option where you can sync all of the books in your Amazon library.
Francesca Scott YO DONT REED BOOOKZ ON THES REBSIT
Benozir khan how can I read this book on this website ?
Myah Pagett How do u read it on good reads
Image for Where the Sidewalk Ends