Sharon Papastathis

One of the comments on this blog told who did it. Sure did ruin it! I am having a very hard time finishing it, someone should go in there and eliminate that comment, will you?

To answer questions about Until Proven Guilty, please sign up.
JN I hate when people do this! Maybe they're oblivious. I hope that by reading your comment right here at the top of the reviews, they might realize what they're doing.
Michael McCue I would never do that. It is not so hard to review a mystery without giving the ending away.
Asteropê When I come onto GR and go to a book page, I realize I might see spoilers. If I don't want to see them or risk that, I don't scroll past the book data (blurb area). The fact of the matter is, since there are reviews here, many will contain spoilers. And not everyone, for whatever reason, puts their review behind spoiler tags. That being said...

If you notice, you can flag a review and the last reason given on the possible reason list is: "Spoiler - The review contains a spoiler."

YOU can go to the particular review, flag it with "spoiler" as the reason, give your explanation and let GR staff sort it out. It's possible they'd ask the reviewer to put their review behind spoiler tags.

You could also, if the reviewer allows non-friends to comment, politely reply to their review and point out that it has visible spoilers and ask if they could move it lower, so it's behind the "read more" or behind a spoiler tag.

Posting about it as a book question will not do this, though. ;-)
Image for Until Proven Guilty
by J.A. Jance (Goodreads Author)