Bonnie Gleckler Clark

I've just begun to erad "Don't Go" and I will be hosting our book club discussion of this book in early March. Does anyone have any suggestions for good discussion points? Also, what about this book may have jumped out at you? What questions did/do you have for the author after you read the book?

To answer questions about Don't Go, please sign up.
Harriet O'Malley Go to litlovers.com which gives you questions to ask your group of readers. Our group is called the Happy
Bookers. The title comes from a friend who used to run a senior book club.
Erica Mowatt What jumped out at me was the point of view. Even if this is not a true story the feelings Mike experienced were. I also did not like Danielle and Bob. Joyce I didn't find it strange, when a military parent returns, especially after an extended deployment you do not know how the child will react. Emily acted as many military children do. Mike was also going through a lot. That combination can be messy.
Joyce I am just now listening to it. The main character didn't seem real to me. I mean he didn't push to hold and get to know his baby. Did that seem odd to anyone else? Hope your discussion went well!
Image for Don't Go
by Lisa Scottoline (Goodreads Author)