Ralph Maughan
Ralph Maughan asked:

Is this a ghost or vampire story?

To answer questions about Inamorata, please sign up.
Megan I finished this book and it's a succubus story (if you had to make me choose, more vampire than ghost). A quickly moving story with interesting relationships!
Beth Roberts I am 25% through this and it is neither.
It is, apparently a paranormal "historical" novel, however.
I believe we may be dealing with a succubus, but I haven't quite made it that far. I am enjoying it and it is moving quickly.
If you read some of the reviews, especially some of the lower rated ones. you may be able to better determine if it's the sort of book you would like to read. That's what I do anyway.
It is not strictly a historical romance novel apparently and some people are being squeamish about the relationship between the twins, but as I said, I am only a quarter of the way through. I have a high tolerance level and don't expect fictional characters to adhere to a strict set of moralistic guidelines. So, adjust to taste!
Image for Inamorata
by Megan Chance (Goodreads Author)