Kim Jørgensen

Dear fellow readers, Is there anybody who can recommend a book with a similar perspective as this one: Leadership in a creative environment?

Joab John How Google Works By Eric Schmidt
Apoorv Jagtap +1 for How Google Works as mentioned by some of them already.
Sameer Mathad I would also suggest How Google Works. Great read to find out how projects are conceived at Google and the creative process that has been established to nurture the projects to life.
Prem Sagar Skunk Works: A Personal Memoir of My Years of Lockheed
Raphael Bernardo The Men who would be King. Its about Dreamworks.
Brannon Dave Ramsey's book EntreLeadership is similar.
Maedeh Havaei The artist way from Julia Cameron is about creativity. it's not about business. but very helpful and great for creativity at work.
Pablo Reyes The creative spirit by Daniel Goleman, Paul Kaufman and Michael Ray.
Ryan Campbell I'd go for work rules, by Lazlo Bock, it is also about Google but more from an HR (or as they call it, people operations) perspective.
Elle Creating Magic By: Lee Cockerell
It's about Disney and how they function, amazing read.
Image for Creativity, Inc.