Maegan
Maegan asked:

What ages would you recommend this book to?

To answer questions about Making Faces, please sign up.
April There is no actual sex or drugs in this book. My daughter is 11 and if she asked I would let her read it. There aren't topics in here that she and I have never discussed. I don't know if she would enjoy it yet though. The biggest message from this book is to be the best you you can be and love who you are and be good inside and out. I'm in my 30's and enjoyed it. So I wouldn't put an end age on it.
Rachel Turner I think mature 13 and up would get the most out of this book in my opinion. I'm 35 and I thoroughly enjoyed this read!
Anna Estruch This book is about beauty, the loss of beauty... and about inner beauty. I loved it.. and the message, if you find it is a good one.
Amyiw The hardest thing it deals with going off to war and friends dying (just when you start liking these characters), so you would have to decide on that. There is a couple of kisses and cuddling but no sex. I think teen and above unless you judge your child to be more mature. Adults will like it too.
Em Tornado I think that the age limit starts from 13, and never ends, because, me, my mum, my Grand-mum, and My Grand-pa have read this, and loved it... So Yeah, Starts fro 13 (Me) and doesn't really have and end...
nathan 13 to 17 i guess but anyone can like it
Image for Making Faces
by Amy Harmon (Goodreads Author)