Shelle Mackay
Shelle Mackay asked:

How do I rate this book?

To answer questions about Laura's Story, please sign up.
Tammy Madden This book was such a pleasure to read! Although it was fictional, the story was very relatable. Once you start reading you can't stop. The hardships Laura overcame in this book will pull at your heart strings. The story leads you to want more. Hopefully some day there will be a sequel.
Congratulations Julie on a well written book. It was such an honour to have met you at your book signing.
Marie Aucoin Just finished reading Laura's Story and I enjoyed it immensely. Was very easy to relate to the story being also an Acadian from the same area as Laura! Good job Julie!!!
Pat have read your book and feel like Laura is a friend and at the end of the book we have left her in a happy place. Thank you for writing this and thanks to Michelle for sending it to me. As a Cape Breton author, you are in rarified company with the likes of Alistair MacLeod and Frank MacDonald. You brought me images of the Inverness company houses and main street in Cheticamp. I will donate your book to our local library where is will be circulated and enjoyed.
Marie Excellent book Very well written Great story Hard to stop reading Just wanted to keep reading
Anne Chiasson Great read leading you to want more! Captivating story flows nicely with excellent writing style and skill.
Image for Laura's Story
by Julie Larade (Goodreads Author)