Kayla
Kayla asked:

My big question: How does it compare to the first? cause I loved the first soooooo

To answer questions about Fever, please sign up.
Jennifer Lynn I just finished the second one so it's still fresh in my mind. Honestly though, I did n k t think it was half as good as the first one (I am not trying to bash the author or anything). The thing though is I am not sure if that is because of "trilogy second book syndrome- which I think all teen trilogy suffers from or how the story progresses. The problem is the second book is just traveling, thoughts and dreams where only the last few chapters actually produce something worth reading. Honestly, I don't know why authors keep bothering to turn to trilogies, where two books would work. I do think you should read the book just because you liked the first so much ,or my a reasoning of trying too get to the third one
Sky I just finished fever and I really liked it. I think its as good as the first one. I now can't wait to pick up the next book. I say read it.
Image for Fever
by Lauren DeStefano (Goodreads Author)