Dusti Rae
Dusti Rae asked:

What happened to if u have nothing nice to say don't say anything?

To answer questions about Fifty Shades of Grey, please sign up.
the worst person you've never met That does not apply to reviews.
Jen Well, that is kind of a ludicrous proposition. It might work under certain circumstances, but all the time? No. The author of this piece of trash made millions, but I'm supposed to feel sorry for her if someone criticizes her writing? Forget it. She didn't deserve the fortune she made from this garbage book, in any way. There are writers out there who deserve the money far more, but they continue to struggle, maybe working two jobs to get by, and finding it hard to get the time to write. James wrote this 'book' as fanfiction, and it reads like the worst kind. For some reason that escapes me, it became wildly popular. You have to remember it was online for free at that time, and should have remained free, but a publisher offered her a deal and she took it and made millions of dollars from it. So, I will say whatever I want about the 'author' and the 'book'. In short, the book is horrible and the author should be banned from writing another word as long as she lives. I'd cut out my own tongue before I'd say anything 'nice'.
Karen Opinions on books is what we do here.
Image for Fifty Shades of Grey
by E.L. James (Goodreads Author)