Jack Everett
Jack Everett asked:

David, the hero in this novel, could have been crafted around the writer for he is more than just invention. The story has no pretensions and is all the better for it; I feel that the journey that the protagonist takes will entertain all who read it and should it be turned into a film any number of current leading actors would line up for the part. Agree?

To answer questions about Another Sunset, please sign up.
Marjorie I think the book should be submitted to someone at The Hallmark Channel. They would absolutely eat this one up! Or with a different ending, it would make a fabulous weekly TV show, much like "Touched by an Angel". A movie would be great but seeing these characters each week would make their inspiring stories even more uplifting. TV could really use a show like that these days!
Jason Zandri I never thought about it to be honest (but it would be wicked if it was made into a movie).

Maybe John Cusack (especially back in the day).

Traci Sanders I agree! I think either Nicholas Cage or Matthew McConaughey would make a great David:)
Image for Another Sunset
by Jason Zandri (Goodreads Author)