Nathalia Khawand

I was at the library a couple of days ago and searched for the first book of this series. The one I found had a different title and was written from another author. I searched in a different library and it was still the same. So which one is the right one? This book from Rick Riordan or the other one? Thank you

To answer questions about The Maze of Bones, please sign up.
Ravyn I haven't read the series yet but from what I can tell from the research I have done about it each book in the series is written by a different author. This one, by Rick Riordan, is the first in the series. I have heard that you don't absolutely have to read the books in order but it is recommended because they do relate to each other. I hope this answers your question!
Jyn Darktide It's the rick riordan one. the whole series is written by different indvidual authors.
Kara From what I've been able to gather, "The 39 Clues" has several spin off series. "The 39 Clues: Cahills vs. Vespers," "The 39 Clues: Rapid Fire," "The 39 Clues: The Cahill Files," "The 39 Clues: Unstoppable," and "The 39 Clues: Doublecross."

Rick Riordan is the author of the first book in the first series, "The 39 Clues Book 1: The Maze of Bones."
Charlotte G Rick Riordan is the correct author for book 1 of "The 39 Clues."
Image for The Maze of Bones
by Rick Riordan (Goodreads Author)