Nathalia Khawand

I don't understand the warning at the beginning of the book: is it an actual warning or is it just part of the story? Did the author actually copied the story from a recording he has heard? Thank you

To answer questions about The Red Pyramid, please sign up.
Ranee Babu It is an actual warning, just like the warning in the first book of the Percy Jackson series.
Sadie Cahill Who knows. It is RICK RIORDAN we're talking about. I mean, have you ever read the first part of the Percy Jackson Series book 1? the author is technically warning readers not to read the book but the reader read the book anyway. I think it is a technique to getting readers to read his books. But for your sake(and mine too) I believe that Uncle Rick copied the book from a recorded audio.
Image for The Red Pyramid
by Rick Riordan (Goodreads Author)