Blue
Blue asked:

Is there going to be a third book???

To answer questions about Chained by Night, please sign up.
VanillaVampire According to the FAQ on the author's website (see: http://larissaione.com/blog/extras/faqs/ ):

"Q: Is Chained By Night the last book in the MoonBound Clan Vampires series? Tell me there are more books!

Larissa’s Answer:
Yes! Here’s the deal: I HATE releasing one book per year in a series, so instead of doing that over the course of the next 3 years (there are 3 more books planned in the series,) I’m going to concentrate on writing them all at once, that way they can all release in rapid succession. Yes, there will be a long wait between Chained by Night and the next book, but you’ll get the last three back to back. At least, that’s the plan. And for those wondering, Myne’s book is next!"

Hope this helps!
Hazel Ivy Is there going to be a third book???
Justyna Any news regarding next book in MoonBound Clan Vampire series?
Image for Chained by Night
by Larissa Ione (Goodreads Author)