Buffy Mitchell

Does anyone know if this is a re-issue? The story sounds familiar.

To answer questions about Stars of Fortune, please sign up.
Ballerina60 NOT a reissue. see front cover "never before published"; AND i've read all her books--this is a new story although a familiar theme. she does the heck out of good vs evil fantasy!
Heather Sarah and Kathryn--that's exactly what I was thinking: Stars of Mithra meets Morrigan's Cross (Circle Trilogy)!
Linda Yes, it kinda sounds like the Circle series, but it also sounds like the Sister's Island series (if I got that title right), the one where 3 witches of long ago break a piece of land away from the continent w/ ea witch being gifted in a specific element. I can't wait to read it, as I've read just about all of hers! ;D
Pat Cichonski It's new - see the NR upper right hand corner of cover. They all sound familiar. Same theme. Great mindless theme. Suspense, good over evil, just enough romance.
Betty New story, but same formula as the one she did a while back about the witch ancestors that were cursed eons ago.
Lois Wild i BELIEVE IT IS IS. NOT PUTTING DOWN PUBLISHING DATE IS KINDA A CLUE. ALL HER BOOKS ARE GREAT, BUT NEEDS TO SAY RE ISSUE, IF IT IS. SURE SOUNDS FAMILIAR. AREN'T THEY LOOKING FOR KEYS TO A CHEST??
Kathryn T The basis sort of reminds me of the Stars of Mithra trilogy, but is is a new trilogy.
Matthew Stevens This is a newer cover/edition of the original book.
Gloria Counts Not a reissue but very much like Born of Fire born of Ice I forgot the other ones name but still very good reading
Diana Aragon It is not a re-issue but does contain elements similar to those from previous trilogies.
Diane "Stars of Mithra" -- Thanks, Kathryn: that was the older series title I couldn't bring to mind. Yes, her fantasy romances are fun, but how many times now has she done the theme of "bring together the fated 3 + 3"? The "Circle Trilogy" isn't the only one: "Sign of Seven", "Key Trilogy", "Cousins O'Dwyer". Just like the also still-enjoyable-but-rarely-really-special In Death books, it's getting a bit formulaic.
Sarah Sweeney all her stories have become familiar....
haema rubhini most of her recent work resonates her earlier writing, but with basis of the story seem very familiar to her previous trilogy.. hopefully the writings fresh!
Sarah The description has echoes of the Circle Trilogy (a magician), but it is a new original Nora Trilogy :) Yay!
KindleandBook According to Nora's website it's a new trilogy.
Image for Stars of Fortune
by Nora Roberts (Goodreads Author)