Joanne Mchugh
Joanne Mchugh asked:

Can you come up with some good discussion questions for this great book? I love the story and the writing but am finding it hard to get discussion questions. Please help.

Sandy Try this link for discussion questions, https://www.bookcompanion.com/discuss...
Susan A side tangent in this book is the loyalty of the Burmese throughout the trials and tribulations of their colonial occupiers. How do you explain these cultural contrasts between the Burmese and the Europeans? I find myself wondering wha the elephants thought about that!
Patricia Skinner 1.)Can you see a comparison to twins between Bill and Bandoola?
2.) Did the animals serve as Williams surrogate family?
Ann-Marie Heidingsfelder What are your thoughts about the life lessons Williams gleans from the elephants?
Image for Elephant Company