Alan Wilcox
Alan Wilcox asked:

is the big bad wolf in love with red or not if not are there any fractured fairy tale novels with red riding hood as the big bad wolf's love interest?

To answer questions about Rise Of The Alpha Huntress, please sign up.
Thomas Disbrow I just picked this up over the weekend at Comikaze Expo in LA and haven't finished it yet. That being said, I can say that I don't think this book is what you think it is. I think that maybe there's a wolf in the town that is into her (although I couldn't tell you why since she has yet to interact with any guys in a romantic sense), but for the most part Red IS the big bad wolf in this story. She's supposed to be the inheritor of a supreme power that makes her the alpha of a werewolf pack or family. If Mr. Edmund is planning on making this a series, I would imagine we'll be calling it Werewolf Harry Potter in a few years.
Amy Aelleah I'm wondering the same thing about this book.

However, for the big bad wolf being red riding hood's love interest, if you've not read Scarlet by Marissa Meyer, you might give it a go. I also think there's one by Mercedes Lackey that might fit the bill. Beauty and the Werewolf, I believe it's called.
Image for Rise Of The Alpha Huntress
by Neo Edmund (Goodreads Author)