Aimee
Aimee asked:

Do you have to read these in order? Or can I just start with any of them in the series?

To answer questions about Look Into My Eyes, please sign up.
Sarah I would definitely read them in order otherwise you get lost and you can't follow the plot.
Ari Sharks It is best if you read them in order. There are references from earlier books in the later ones, and book 6 you really are going to need to read last.
Julia If you could I would definitely read them in order, there are many references to previous books - and i have a theory that all the plot lines are a single plot line divided into 6 books
Tarique Sadelleria Whatever, for the first one you could have the background information but for later action read between or latest books
Image for Look Into My Eyes