Speaking Stars

I've always waked past by the first book of this series, Gone. I've picked it up a couple of times because it looked interesting, but then I wasn't sure to get it or not. Do you recommend the first book and the whole series?

To answer questions about Light, please sign up.
Sydney YES! I know that when you look at the series, it might seem a little bit intimidating. The plot is absolutely crazy and there are so many characters to keep track of. But it's all worth it. By the end of the series I was in tears because I didn't want it to be the end. (I know its dramatic but it's the truth.) You will fall in love with the characters and the story line. Please read the series!
Zoe Bell Highly recommend. These books are written very well. You won't want to stop reading!
༻isabel༺ Yes, definitely! All the big books can seem quite intimidating to read but they are full of adrenaline and they make you happy, sad, scared... They are the best, please read!
♫✯Em loves Hollenstein✯♫❤the summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation❤ I would definitely. I am still addicted to these books and obsessed- They're actually my favourite books though I expected to hate them. They're definitely worth your time.
Alexsh yes. i think it's a good book and once i started reading i couldn't stop. the only reason i've currently stopped is because i'm on vacation and i left the next book at home. once you get addicted (and you will) you'll be able to finish each book in about 2 or 3 weeks. and it's really hard to figure out who's on the cover!
Stacy Byc If you have nothing better than to waste your time reading a typical high school emodrama popularity whose in love with whom and whose the mostest bestest popularest, then sure, READ ON! If you want a real plot move on.
Image for Light
by Michael Grant (Goodreads Author)