How can there be 63 reviews when this book that we have to wait 6 months for is not out ???? Am I missing something here? I MISS FITZ ALREADY !#;***€®©¥]&&£¿~

To answer questions about Fool's Quest, please sign up.
Katharine (Ventureadlaxre) Publishers send out advance review copies to media outlets (such as book reviewers and such), this is to general talk and have reviews out there in existence before the book is released in hopes it gets heaps of people to buy it the first week it's out, which helps get the book into Top Ten of book lists.
Vader It is from ARC - advance reader copies. These copies are often give to create around the book before it is published.
Elton And people who want to read it put stars on their review for a reason I can't figure out.
Tina Yes, why is there ratings? I want it to be august know so I can read the next part :O
Image for Fool's Quest
by Robin Hobb (Goodreads Author)