Val Yen
Val Yen asked:

Is this worth reading? I read Eleanor and Park and Fault in our stars i found them both a bit slow and overrated. I also read Ill Give You the Sun (its pretty new) but i loved it. Im hesitant to get this book cause i don't know if I'm just going to skim through it like Eleanor and Park. Advice?

To answer questions about All the Bright Places, please sign up.
Ashlee Hoos I'd say it's worth the read. I read the ARC for work, and I found it went a lot faster than Eleanor and Park or TFiOS. I also found myself skimming Eleanor and Park, where as I actually wanted to read ATBP each day as I was going through because I legitimately wanted to know how the characters were feeling as the storyline progressed. It is still a teen romance, so keep that in mind, but it's not nearly as slow as some seem to be.
Image for All the Bright Places
by Jennifer Niven (Goodreads Author)